If you're looking for a plant-based, cheese-free, and totally guiltless version of your favorite Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip, you're in the right place! Cashews make this creamy and roasted garlic add a sweet, smooth depth. Try not to eat the whole pint!
Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Yield: 1 Quart
Time: 10 minutes (active) 30 minutes (inactive)
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 13.75oz can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed
- 1 10oz bag frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight in water, drained
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup soy cream
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wrap garlic with olive oil in tin foil and roast until soft (approximately 30min).
- Remove garlic from oven and combine with all other ingredients in blender. Blend to desired level of chunkiness.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cold, warm or hot.