This refreshing salad uses 'zoodles' (noodles made of zucchini) for low-carb, nutrient-dense impact. You can easily swap out or add different vegetables to the mix or add various proteins to make this salad a main entree.
Zucchini "Pasta" Salad
Time: 25 minutes
- 1 zucchini, julienned into noodles
- 1 handful mixed greens
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 radishes, mandolined
- ½ roasted red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 scallion, greens only, sliced thinly on bias
- 5 kalamata olives, sliced
- ½ Persian cucumber, halved, sliced
- 5 grinds black pepper
- 5 sprigs basil, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground white pepper
In blender, combine all ingredients for dressing and blend until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Combine all ingredients for salad and toss with dressing.